We are in the process of organizing a continuing education program that will be held in Amsterdam. If you would like us to contact you concerning this program, please E-Mail (put AMSTERDAM CE in the subject line) us today.

Note:Pricing will be based on double occupancy. You need to have a passport to travel to Europe.

***New since 2008.***
The KREC now requires that you provide your license number when you enroll in continuing education courses and sign attendance roll sheets in class.
Click here to obtain your KREC license number.